These rugs are not only beautiful, but they also have a pattern. Checkerboard cookies Give both vanilla and chocolate cookie in one. They’re soft butter cookies with a fun and festive look.
Making cookies is one of my favorite hobbies. Our readers love our chocolate chip cookies and easy cake mix cookie recipes.
Table of Contents
- Checkerboard cookies work
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- Easy Dessert Recipes
- Checkerboard Cookie Recipe
Checkerboard cookies work
When a friend drops in for coffee and a chat, I enjoy making Checkerboard Cookies. The pattern adds a level of “sophistication” to the experience, even though they aren’t very difficult to make.
- Make your dough well in advance. The dough can be made and frozen at the beginning of the month. All you need to do is bake it before your guests arrive.
- Decorated and tasty snackables This recipe is both delicious and beautiful. It’s got the perfect combo of soft chocolate and vanilla, so put it on a nice plate because they’ll be gone before you know it.
- It’s fun to make with kids. This is a recipe that you can use to make a delicious meal. It’s a great way to spend time with the kids. Besides getting their hands dirty, I’ve found that kids love…