The slice-and bake Coconut Shortbread Cookies Buttery, light and airy. These cookies are packed with coconut inside, and have a thin layer of sugar on the outside. They will melt in your hands.
If you’re a true coconut fan, you’re going to love our easy coconut cream pie and impossible coconut pie recipes. But don’t forget to bake a batch of coconut brownies too!
Table of Contents
- Why Coconut Shortbread Works
- Ingredient Notes
- Coconut Shortbread: How to make it?
- Recipe FAQs
- Coconut Recipes Easy to Make
- Coconut Shortbread Cookies Recipe
Why Coconut Shortbread Works
If you’re a coconut lover like me, these shortbread cookies are delicious and incredibly easy to make. All you need is six pantry staples, and you’re good to go. This recipe is so effective for a number of reasons.
- They’re fast, without a mess. In just 10 minutes, you can make the cookie dough in a single bowl. You’ll have it in and out of the oven and cleaned up in under an hour.
- Perfectly baked. The shortbread has crisp edges with a soft, light center that melts into your mouth.
- Freezer-friendly dough. You can freeze the cookie dough and bake the cookies whenever you have a “dessert emergency” or when unexpected visitors show up.