Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip It tastes just like cookie dough, and it’s completely safe to eat. Enjoy this delicious chocolate chip cookie-dough dip as a tasty dip or simply with a fork!
Chocolate chips make everything better! Chocolate chips make this banana bread moist and sweet. These Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies are a huge hit with our readers!
Table of Contents
- Why This Recipe Works
- Ingredient Notes
- How to Make Cookie dough Dip
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- Other Cookie Dough Recipes
- Cookie Dough Dip – Recipe
Why This Recipe Works
I love chocolate chip cookies, but I tend to eat cookie dough by spoonfuls. I know we aren’t supposed to eat raw cookie dough, but I’m a bit of a risk taker.
This dip tastes just like cookie dough and is delicious! It’s a favorite of mine to take to parties.
- It’s Egg free and flour-freeYou can safely eat the food.
- The Right to Vote 6 ingredients needed!
- To make this delicious cookie dough, replace the basic ingredients with butter and cream cheese.
- Add some of your Favorite mix-ins How to make a tasty dessert for your party.
FAVORITE DIPS: Cannoli Dip | Funfetti Dip | Cream Cheese Fruit Dip