Cool Whip Cookies These cookies are soft and fluffy with a chewy texture. They’re incredibly quick and easy to make in one bowl. The best part is that you can mix up the colors and flavors until you find your favorite!
Table of contents
- Why You’ll Love Cool Whip Cookies
- Ingredient Notes
- Simple Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe FAQs
- Cool Whip Cookie Recipe
Why You’ll Love Cool Whip Cookies
The ultimate cookie recipe is Cool Whip Cookies. These cookies look and feel like our chocolate crackle cookies, but with a powdered-sugar coating.
This recipe is so effective for a number of reasons.
- Instantly ready. Mix up the simple cookie dough in just a few minutes and you’re ready to bake. They’ll be in the oven within 10 minutes and ready to eat in about half an hour! It’s the perfect recipe for when you want a treat, but you’re short on time.
- Minimal ingredients. These cookies can be made with just 4 ingredients.
- Lower in calories. Since Cool Whip has fewer calories than the cooking oil that’s typically used in cake mixes, you end up with a lighter cookie.
- Easy to adapt It’s easy to change their flavor. By using different cake mix flavors,…