If you can give me a great slow cooker recipe that I can just dump and go, then I’m in! That’s why we love this Crockpot Green Chile Chicken recipe. The recipe is very easy to make and can be used as a base for many family-friendly dishes.
Table of contents
- Why You Should Try This Crockpot Green Chile chicken Recipe
- Ingredients for Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken
- How To Make Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken
- How to Serve shredded Crock Pot Green Chile Chicken
- Try These Variations
- Meal Preparation, Storage, Leftovers, and Reheating
Why You Should Try This Crockpot Green Chile chicken Recipe
The shredded chicken is a delicious and easy meal to prepare for busy weeknights.
- Saucy, flavorful and savory
- It’s easy!! It is not necessary to use a stovetop. Chop your green peppers and onions, then dump them in, stir it, and turn the machine on!
- Comes together with supermarket ingredients The pantry staples – no fancy ingredients
- You can make it as hot (or as mild) as you want by making simple substitutions
- It can be used with chicken thighs, skinless breasts and chicken thighs.
- Easy meal prep It reheats beautifully
- You can make burritos bowls with them, add them to tacos and nachos. Or, you can roll enchiladas or enchiladas in the tortillas.