They are truly rich and decadent. EASY Chocolate Truffles! Perfect for a delicious treat, Valentine’s Day, or to give as a gift.
Our raspberry truffles will be a big hit with those who love to make truffles. Try our buttercream truffles next.
Table of contents
- This Recipe is the Best
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Aimee’s Best Tips
- Recipe FAQs
- Candy Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Truffles recipe
This Recipe is the Best
It’s easy to make homemade truffles, I promise!
All chocolate lovers will enjoy the rich chocolate inside and the crispy chocolate shell.
- The Right to Vote 5 ingredients You will need to purchase the following ingredients for this recipe.
- No candy thermometer We make it super simple!
- Sprinkle some Graham cracker crumbs Gives a fun finishing touch to the truffles. Sprinkles can be used instead.
- You’ll get about 48 truffles With this recipe, you can save and share a lot!
- Sweetened condensed milk – These truffles are sweetened with this. This is NOT evaporated milk.
- Chocolate morsels – You can use dark chocolate instead of semi-sweet to make the filling.