Garlic Sesame Edamame & Tofu (Erewhon Copycat Recipe)
Servings 2 Servings
- 8 oz High protein tofu
- 3/4 Shelled edamame Fresh or frozen
Garlic sesame marinade
- 3 tbsp Warm water
- 3 Tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 1/4 tamari
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 The following are some of the reasons why you should consider hiring someone else The following are some examples of the use of Grated
- 1 Tsp fresh ginger Grated
- 1 Tsp Red chili flakes
- 1/2 Tsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tsp White sesame seeds toasted
- 1 scallion Cut diagonally
While you are preparing your tofu, preheat the oven at 400F.
Cut tofu in 1-inch cubes or any other size you like. Remove excess moisture using a kitchen towel, paper towel, or a paper-towel. Transfer to a wide, shallow bowl.
Pour the warm water over the cornstarch and whisk until a smooth slurry is formed. Then, add all other ingredients to make a sauce. Pour the sauce over the tofu and let it sit for 10 min. To ensure that all tofu has been marinated, shake the tofu occasionally.
Bake for 15 minutes. Flipping the tofu once half way through.
Pour all the marinade remaining into a shallow saucepan on low heat and stir…