This conventional creamy Pork Stroganoff recipe ditches the cream of mushroom soup can for a easy, from-scratch model that also manages to be simple sufficient for a weeknight. Seared sirloin steak, meaty mushrooms, and creamy sauce served over egg noodles is without equal convenience meals dinner!
Why You’ll Love This Creamy Pork Stroganoff Recipe
- Comforting. With comfortable mushrooms, pork, and a creamy sauce made with pork broth and Greek yogurt (my switch for bitter cream) over pasta noodles, conventional pork stroganoff is a nostalgic dish that fills the stomach and warms the guts.
- Finances-Minded. Stroganoff stretches pork to extra servings, so you’ll be able to feed a bigger crowd for much less. (Lentil Soup is any other supremely pleasurable however budget-friendly meal!)
- One-Pot. Like my different one-pot recipes, the whole thing chefs in the similar vessel—even the noodles!—for simple blank up.
- A Undying Vintage. Stroganoff exists in quite a lot of paperwork, from stroganoff with bitter cream, to Flooring Pork Stroganoff, to variations without or with mushrooms, to a Gradual Cooker Pork Stroganoff and Fast Pot Pork Stroganoff, however this vintage range most sensible model is the middle of all of them.
- Grandma-Licensed. I’ve such a lot of glorious…