Hibiscus Sour (Mocktail, Egg Free)
Servings 1 Persons with disabilities can be contacted by calling
- 1/4 dried hibiscus flower
- 1 Water Hot
- 4 oz Hibiscus infusion
- 1/2 oz Lime juice Fresh
- 1 1/2 oz non-alcoholic vodka alternative
- 1 oz Simple syrup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Aquafaba
- The following are some examples of the use of Ice cubes
- 2-3 dashes bitters non-alcoholic
Pour boiling water over the petals. Let the liquid steep for 10 to 15 minutes, or until it turns a dark shade of pink. Squeeze excess moisture out of petals. Set aside.
Add hibiscus, lime juice and simple syrup to a cocktail mixer. Then add the ice cubes. Shake vigorously 10-15 seconds.
Pour the chilled mixture into a chilled drink after straining. Top bitters according to your taste.
The Hibiscus Sour mocktail (egg free) was first published on Veggiekins Blog.