Homemade Bagel Chips They are perfect for dipping, scooping, or munching with your favorite dip. This crispy chip is easy to make but so addicting to eat.
Table of contents
- Why make homemade bagel chips?
- Ingredient Notes
- Simple Instructions
- Alternative Methods
- Tip and Tricks
- Serving Suggestions
- Recipe FAQs
- More Delicious Appetizers
- Homemade Bagel Chips Recipe
Why make homemade bagel chips?
Homemade Bagel Chips beat all the traditional crisps and crackers.
This recipe is a must-try if you love bagels. Its taste, crispiness and simplicity will make your mouth water.
Here are some reasons why bagel chips make such a great snack.
- Budget-friendly snacks Can’t you buy Bagel Chips in the store? Of course, you can. These are overpriced and too crunch. The homemade ones are golden, crunchy and have a slight bite in the middle.
- Quick and easy to make. You can easily make crispy bagel chips with only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation.
- Gives the bagels another life. After you’ve tried this recipe, your leftover bagel will never be wasted again. These bagel chips are actually better made with older bagels.