The hummus without tahini recipe It has the same creamy texture as traditional Hummus, and is full of flavor.
Tahini-free Hummus It can be bland and thin If performed incorrectly. This easy and versatile recipe will show you how to do it. How to make it taste delicious Simple ingredients such as Olive oil with onion, garlic and rosemary
Hummus is also available without tahini. Spread that is nourishing and satisfying Dip it in veggies, pita bread, crackers or other dips.
Table of Contents
- What is the difference between hummus and tahini?
- Ingredients & Substitutions for Hummus Recipe without Tahini
- How to make hummus without Tahini
- Serving suggestions
- You can also check out our Tips
- Storage & Make Ahead
- Other chickpea recipe ideas
- Spreads with tahini are also available.
- Hummus recipe without Tahini Recipe
Dietary NoteThis recipe can be used for a gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan diet.
What is the difference between hummus and tahini?
Hummus It is a delicious recipe from the Middle East that can be used in many ways. Earthy, rich and nutty flavors Chickpeas, tahini and other ingredients. Notes of tanginess Lemon juice, garlic and cumin are the main ingredients.
You can Serve Hummus as a Dip or spread For a delicious meal, combine it with small Middle Eastern dishes and Eastern Mediterranean dishes such as falafel, Pita bread baba ganoush, muhammara,