This is a delicious combination of sweet and salty. Mandarin Orange Pretzel Salad The perfect recipe to serve as a dessert or dinner! You’ll love the nutty pecans in the crust of this sweet treat!
Oranges are the stars of our skinny pineapple-orange cupcake recipe. You’ll love them also in our frozen cranberry orange salad.
Table of contents
- This recipe is the best
- Ingredient Notes
- Easy Instructions
- Recipe FAQs
- More Salads and Sides
- Mandarin Orange Pretzel Salad Recipe
Why this recipe is best
Our strawberry pretzel-flavored jello may be your favorite. Today’s recipe has a twist.
It is a pretty picture Three-layered Dessert The cake has a crust of pecans and pretzels, a filling of cheesecake and a topping made from orange gelatin and mandarin oranges.
It’s so delicious to have a combination of crunchy and nutty with creamy and smooth and fruity and refreshing!
- No baking needed for this dessert so you don’t have to turn on the oven when it’s hot out!
- It is not necessary to purchase anything. 20 Minutes to prepare The dessert will set in the fridge!
- This summer dessert is made up of 24 bars. Dessert to Share Enjoy a picnic or BBQ!
- Pecans – This recipe is best with pecans. You can choose from whole pecans, halves of pecans or…