Matcha Protein Truffles
medium mixing bowl
- 1 Creamy Roasted Almond Butter
- 1/4 Pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 Tsp Salt Kosher
- 1/2 Vanilla protein powder
- 1/4-1/3 Oat flour
- 2.5 oz Dairy free White Chocolate You can also choose to purchase a suitable alternative.
Mix together the almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla bean paste in a large bowl. Add protein powder, oat flour and matcha powder and stir to form a dough.
Roll the dough tightly in your hands, then place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and let set in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy.
The first to post Matcha Protein truffles appeared on Veggiekins Blog.