No-Bake Cheesecake Bars These are an easy way to prepare a delicious treat that will set in the refrigerator. You’ll love how easy these are to whip up for dessert, perfect for family or crowds.
No bake recipes are very popular with readers. The funfetti no-bake cheesecake has received great reviews. Or give our no bake raspberry cheesecake a try next, you’ll love the sweet topping!
Table of contents
- Why These cheesecake bars are best
- Ingredient Notes
- Simple Instructions
- Useful Tips and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
- No-bake Cheesecake Bars recipe
Why These cheesecake bars are best
I love baking, but there are some days when I wish I didn’t have to crank up the oven. I love a cheesecake bar baked in the oven, but I can’t turn it on every time.
That’s why I’ve been exploring no-bake recipes like these cheesecake bars. These bars have all the baked goods I love, but in a less time-consuming format.
Here are a few reasons this recipe is a fit when you simply can’t manage the hassle of baking.
- The refrigerator does all the work. These bars are made with a velvety texture that is created in the refrigerator, so you can enjoy each creamy bite without having to strain your hands.
- A great make-ahead. This is a big deal for me.