Too hot to turn the oven on? Too hot to turn on the oven? No Bake Peanut Butter Eclair Cake. Chocolate graham cracker layers with peanut butter cups and ganache.
If you love all things chocolate and peanut butter, you’ll love these Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies too.
Table of contents
- This recipe is best
- Ingredient in Peanut Butter Icebox Cake
- Simple Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- FAQs about Recipes
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
- No bake peanut butter eclair cake recipe
Why this recipe is the best
Eclair cakes are one of my favorite desserts to make in the refrigerator. Eclair Cake is easy to make and similar to Icebox Cake.
Some people may call these layered desserts a dessert lasagna (like our no bake strawberry lasagna), or you may hear them called a “lush.” Whatever the name, just know it’s delicious.
Today’s recipe is based on my Chocolate Eclair Cake Recipe with a twist that peanut butter fans are going to love.
- This is an example of a No bake easy recipe Made with simple ingredients
- The layers of Creamy peanut butter filling Reese’s cups and graham crackers.
- The top layer is thickly coated with Chocolate frosting!
- This Peanut Butter Eclair cake is large enough to satisfy a crowd of hungry people!
Want something light and fruity?