PayDay candy bars are delicious! You can make these yourself PayDay truffles At home! White chocolate dipped into a gooey caramel-nut filling.
PayDay Popcorn has the same flavor as the classic candy bar. You’ll love these PayDay cookies too.
Truffles are a favorite of all. But sometimes it’s nice to change it up!
Table of Contents
- This candy is the best
- Ingredient Notes
- Make Payday Candy
- FAQs about Recipes
- More Easy Dessert Recipes
- PayDay Truffles Recipe
Why This Candy Is Best
PayDays has always been my favorite candy. I confess to even sneaking into my children’s trick-or treat bags to get those peanut candies for myself.
It’s amazing how much these PayDay truffles taste just like the original candy bar!
- Every bite is sweet and salty with crunchy peanuts.
- White chocolate coating with a creamy texture.
- It is easy to make, and you don’t need any special equipment.
- This homemade gift is perfect for any occasion.
Peanut lovers can’t get enough of these truffles. Also, be sure to check out our tasty salted nut recipe!
You can make PayDay bite-sized candys by following these instructions:
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter – Use shelf-stable creamy peanut butter (not natural )…