Peach Panzanella (vegan, gluten free)
Servings 4 Servings
1 mixing bowl Larger
1 mixing bowl Small Businesses
- 300 Grams Choose sourdough bread or rustic bread gluten free
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Shallot Large, thinly sliced
- 2 heirloom tomatoes Larger
- 2 Yellow peaches Ripe but firm
- Plant-based Parmesan Enjoy the taste
- 1 The Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Olive oil High quality
- 3-4 tbsp Strawberry vinegar or Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 There are many ways to get in touch with each other. The following are some examples of the use of Microplane
- 1/2 Basil leaves
- Salt Enjoy the taste
- Fresh black pepper Enjoy the taste
Place shallots in a large bowl filled with water and ice. Be sure to submerge the shallots. Allow to sit for 15 minutes. Take the sponge out of the water and dry it with a paper-towel.
In a saucepan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and tear the bread into pieces measuring about an inch. Toast the bread until it turns golden brown. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of kosher sea salt. Set aside.
To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients and season to your taste.
Slice your tomatoes and peaches into 1 inch chunks. Add both to a mixing bowl, along with the toasted bread and shallots. Gently mix with your fingers.