Pumpkin Magic Cake It is a must-have for the holidays. The layers of yellow cake and pumpkin pies magically separate to create a delicious treat.
This recipe combines a delicious Yellow Cake with a delicious Pumpkin Pie. Top it off with some homemade whipped cream and you’ve got a magical dessert.
Table of contents
- Pumpkin Magic Cake – The Best!
- Important Ingredient Notes
- Simple Instructions
- Tip and Tricks
- Recipe FAQs
- Other Cake Recipes
- More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Magic Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Magic Cake: The Best Pumpkin Cake
What goes well with pumpkin pie? Cool Whip. Sorry friends, I know it’s a bit controversial and some people are judgmental about it. If you prefer to not eat it, that’s cool.
When I saw this Pumpkin Magic Cake on Shawn’s blog, I knew it had to be made. This cake recipe has been on my radar for a while!
Shawn has a Dessert frosting This cake will be on our Thanksgiving table because we loved it so much! This cake will make an appearance at our Thanksgiving table, because we loved it so!!
And it’s truly a magic cake.
- Enjoy three layers of deliciousness
- The yellow cake and pumpkin layers magically separate
- The perfect holiday recipe is warm spices
You will love this magical cake ,…