This is easy Salmon Seasoning Combine a few pantry spices to make a subtle, sweet, and smoky blend. This will help you prepare delicious salmon every night. It’s like magic in the kitchen!
Why You’ll Love this Salmon Seasoning Rub Recipe
- You can use it with any salmon cooking method. It’s the best salmon seasoning for oven Baked Salmon, Grilled Salmon, Pan Seared Salmon, Broiled Salmon, Air Fryer Salmon, and even Smoked Salmon. (Psst—you can even use it for pork!)
- Salty, sweet, and smoky. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare this simple salmon seasoning, but the layers of flavors add a lot of complexity to salmon. It’s our house salmon seasoning, and you’ll love it in your kitchen too!
- Spices to add to your pantry. You probably already have the ingredients to make this simple salmon seasoning.
- Reliable Yield. The recipe for this seasoning mix is scaled to fit 1 1/2 pounds (about 4 or 6 servings) of salmon. You can certainly multiply the recipe for future use. You can choose.
- Salmon Recipes: There are Many Reasons to Cook Salmon. Salmon—a nutrient-dense source of protein—is a healthy addition to your…