Soy Noodle Salad (DinTaiFung Copycat)
- 4 Soy noodles are thinly sliced beancurd.
- 1 medium carrot Peeled and shredded
- 1 rib Celery Sliced thinly into strips
- 4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Cloves The following are some examples of the use of Mince
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp Salt More to Taste
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
Once the water is boiling, add in the soy noodles and blanch them for 30-40 secs. Drain, rinse with cool water and set aside.
Add the carrots and celery to a large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, sesame, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and soy sauce.
Pour the sauce into a mixing dish and toss the ingredients with your hands. Season with salt if necessary. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve.
The original post Soy Noodle Salad – DinTaiFung Copycat appeared first on Veggiekins Blog.