Homemade Strawberry Syrup It takes only 15 minutes to prepare! It’s perfect drizzled over ice cream, cake, and pancakes and waffles!
Strawberry Syrup: The Best Strawberry Syrup
When strawberries are in season, making your own strawberry jam at home is an excellent way to utilize them!
Whether you go to the farmer’s market, grocery store or hit the farm for some strawberry picking, you’ll be adding this to your must-make list!
- You can also read about the advantages of using 4 ingredients needed! Plus water
- Takes less than 15 Minutes Make.
- Get to know YOU Control the consistency. Process it until smooth or leave it chunky.
- Stores great In the fridge AND freezer!
We love strawberry desserts. From our classic strawberry shortcake to a delicious strawberry jello cake, there’s something for everyone.
You can find all the ingredients and amounts on the recipe card.
- Strawberries – You’ll need 1 pound of fresh strawberries that have been hulled and diced. You can also use frozen strawberries. Use a bag of frozen strawberries in a size 16 ounces. No need to defrost, simply skip the 1/4 cup water.
- Cornstarch – This helps thicken the strawberry syrup – and works more quickly than…