Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream Recipe
It’s not just a Vanilla bean whipped cream, it’s hands down my most favorite thing ever to serve alongside desserts or even just to dip fresh berries in. The best part is? It’s just as easy as a plain whipped cream.
Ingredients for Vanilla Bean Whip Cream
This luscious whip cream only requires 4 ingredients! This is the shopping list for your trip:
- Heavy Whipping cream: you’ll need a pint of whipping cream to make this recipe
- Vanilla Bean Pods: if you don’t have vanilla bean pods, add a splash of vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar: also called confectioners’ sugar
- MascarponeYou can find it in the supermarket near the cream cheese and ricotta.
You can find the measurements of each ingredient in the recipe below.
Vanilla Bean Whipped cream Recipe
It’s just as simple as whipping cream to make vanilla bean whipped. There are only a couple of extra steps.
- Whip the cream in a bowl with a mixer or the whisk attachment of a stand mixer until soft peaks are formed. Don’t over whip!
- Vanilla Beans (see the next section for instructions on how to scrape vanilla bean pods). Powdered…